I write, in fact I love writing; I use words which force people to sit up and notice.
I understand how words change the image, tone and perception of brands. Companies employ me as they understand my work will sell their message clearly, succinctly and honestly.
Writing is an art and I have spent years learning and working with words. Just because I enjoy looking at art and I can pick up a paint brush, does not mean I can paint a picture. And, don’t assume everyone who can write, can actually communicate to your company’s target audience.
As Spider-Man’s uncle eloquently stated, ‘With great power, comes great responsibility’.
Only, Spider-Man’s uncle did not create that sentence, a Wordsmith did.
Don’t underestimate the power of words, they can make or break your business.
- Website content - write from scratch or revamp current copy
- Meta data descriptions
- SEO - website content optimised online
- Brochures - digital PDFs or traditional print
- Advertising - banners, adverts, elevator pitches, advertorial content
- Case studies
Digital Content and Social Media Marketing
- Write and configure social media profiles such as LinkedIn, Google+, FB, Twitter and Instagram. Concentrating on brand tone
- Blog posts, social media page posts and tweets